install and register in the chevron app
Use the Chevron app to pay for fuel from the comfort of the driver’s seat for a quick and easy experience at the pump. Now, receive additional benefits by signing up for the exciting new Chevron Texaco Rewards (CTR) program that rewards up to 50 members.
off per gallon when you earn points on fuel and qualifying in-store purchases. Check out the station locator to find a participating Chevron or Texaco station near you using the “Chevron Rewards” filter!
How to create an account chevron app
1. Download the Chevron or Texaco app from the App Store or Google Play.2. Enable location services
When launching the app, enable location services.
Location services must be enabled to use the station locator map and refuel.
3. Create a user account
Enter your mobile phone number.
Enter the one-time password code sent to your phone.
complete your profile
How to use the Chevron app:
• Before heading to the station, register and create a user account for mobile payments and link your preferred payment method to your user account.
• At the train station, use the app on your phone to reserve a pump and select the payment method from the driver’s seat
• When prompted, fill the tank at the pump and go. Your receipt will be waiting for you on your phone!
How to add a payment method,
Select Wallet in the main navigation, then select Payment Methods.
Select Add payment method and select the payment type you want to add.
Enter the card information.
Techron Advantage cardholders will receive a phone call or SMS text message with a verification code to enter and validate.
How to add a checking account
1. From Wallet and Add Payment Method, select Checking PayTM
2. You will be redirected to a third-party site where you enter your personal information and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. Select Your Bank, enter your login credentials, and follow the instructions to securely link your checking account to your User Account in the mobile app.
4. You will receive confirmation that the connection was linked successfully. You can now use Checking Pay as your payment method.